Bethnal Green - Help required! - replace coil packs

S3Lol

Reaction score
Hi All,

Its been a while since Ive last been on the forum, but I have still been tinkering with Audi's since.

I was hoping to ask for a bit of help. A friend of mine who lives in Bethnal green with an Audi TT (2003) has had two coil packs go on his car (had it on Vag com the other week, its cylinder 2 and 4). Now ive told him to go and buy 4 new ones from Audi to replace the lot in one go, which he has done and they should be delivered tomorrow (friday 09.08.13). Problem being, as a lot of you know with the BAM engine, you have all the piping over cylinder 3 and 4. Now he doesnt have a tool kit and I live in cambridge with a car that does 22mpg.

Rather than me taking a trip from cambridge to do 15 minutes work (if that) and then turning round to come home again, I was wondering if anyone who lived in the local area could help him out?

Many thanks in advance if this is possible.

If it helps and he has got his coils from Audi, there was a recall on these, so if he speaks to them about it, he maybe able to take it to them and they will replace the coils and fit it free of charge.

Alternatively if he has a local garage, bob them a tenner it only takes 10 mins to do.