Best S3 colour !

Which is best S3 colour !

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the only colour i'd avoid would be goodwood green - personally i like it as it's quite understated but a lot of people don't rate it highly so it might be harder to sell on afterwards.

oh - and you missed off missano red & white (never seen a white S3 yet though but it was an offered colour)

Out of those i prefer dolphin grey, its the nuts.

If white was on there then that would be my choice for sure!!

I like all the colours of S3's!!

White is my definate colour of choice, but they are a bit rare so it would have to be red or ming blue.
But id just love any S3?:sob:

My opinions are Noggy Blue and Dolphin grey are the most desireable colours, but even though Black ones are the most common, they are the fastest colour. :blackrs4:

jojo said:
My opinions are Noggy Blue and Dolphin grey are the most desireable colours, but even though Black ones are the most common, they are the fastest colour. :blackrs4:

Here, Here!! lol

ChriS3 said:
Everyone knows that Nogaro blue is worth 0.5secs on the sprint to 60, and about the same on the 1/4 mile. Fastest colour by far :)

Thats not true Chris and you know it, black is faster!!

Dolphin Grey but i am bias, red is growing on me at a fast rate thinking off selling up

Got to be Imola Yellow, all other colours make the car look a bit dull. imo

Dolphin Grey. I couldn't find one in my price range when I fell for my black beauty!

Silver, Noggy then Dolphin for me.

There is two different blacks aswell, I like one of them but not the other, cant remember there names.

Silver.......

edit1.jpg

fasteddie said:
yellow - end of! very easy to find it when you left anywhere but a sunflower field!

Yellow is the brightest colour then :cool: ... next...

MattS3 said:
Silver.......

edit1.jpg

Boooring... silver is the colour of year 2000, it's a safe colour, not the best, all my opinion of course.

Nice car btw Matt :respekt:

There's a kind of pastel blue I've seen a couple of times too. Otherwise I think black looks cool, but somehow the grey shows off the wheel arch bulges etc a bit more.

Personally i'd love a black one, (with 18's and alu mirrors) but cleaning mine once a week is bad enough, I'd never sleep with trying to keep a black one clean.
The rears of S3's just seem to hoover up the dirt !

MattS3 said:
Personally i'd love a black one, (with 18's and alu mirrors) but cleaning mine once a week is bad enough, I'd never sleep with trying to keep a black one clean.
The rears of S3's just seem to hoover up the dirt !

Fancy swapping??

dolphin grey for me!
I posted the exact same poll on another site a while back.
grey and black got equal votes for 1st place, but obviously black is alot easier to find.

Booth, yours will be absolute. and it is the best colour for an S3, the end.

here here, thanks for that! haha,

dont seem to see AS many of the red ones around!

Infact, i dont think ive seen an S3 round here since i got mine!:)

Mine's black and it's the best colour, but only when clean! Nothing sparkles like a clean black car.

I love the nogaro blue - I only ever see it on "S"/"RS" Audis.

I think silver is nice too.

I don't care much for the greys or greens, red is OK.

The imola yellow is a head turner, but not for me.