1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BEST POLISH FOR INTERIOR ?

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by shilts, Sep 5, 2010.

1. shilts

shilts Member

[Sep 5, 2010]
    Hi can anyone recommend a good cleaner / polish for the dash and interior trim . A friend has recommended 'armourall' but i was wondering what you guy's use , thanks .
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 28, 2014]

3. Wai-Fan

Wai-Fan Member

[Sep 5, 2010]
    I just use a steam cleaner to get the factory matt finish. No chemicals needed! Sometimes I use 1Z Cockpit Premium as well, pretty damn good for the price and also gives a matt finish.
  4. aragorn

aragorn "Stick a V8 in it!" Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

[Sep 5, 2010]
    I use Autosmart "Dash Dandy Satin" Works well leaving a pleasant sheen without any of the slimey mankyness that a lot of the interior stuff leaves behind.
  5. tdia4

tdia4 TDIPOWARRR

[Sep 5, 2010]
    Autosmart g101 first to get rid of the grime, then use a product called autosmart "finish" imo its great stuff, you can dilute it to the finish you want, super shiney or a nice matt finish, smells nice aswell.
  6. James.Asbri

James.Asbri Vorsprung Durch Technik

[Sep 5, 2010]
    Werkstat Satin Prot is good. .
  7. shilts

shilts Member

[Sep 5, 2010]
    Thanks guy's , there seems to be one or two out there but i guess you need to avoid the glossy look . Wai-fan , never heard of steam cleaning before - what type of machine do you use to do this ?
  8. Wai-Fan

Wai-Fan Member

[Sep 6, 2010]
    Steam cleaning is awesome! It properly gets to the bits you can't reach and works a treat on leather. What I usually do is spray and agitate the area with APC and then apply steam to the area and job done!

Bought the Vax V-085 off eBay as it seemed to be good value, works pretty well on hinges and engine bay as well.

Here's a couple of links to what can be achieved.

Skoda Fabia VRS - Exterior Paint Correction & Interior Steam Clean - Detailing World

My New Car! – Detail Part 1 – Interior Steam Cleaning + Washing and Claying - Detailing World