BEST PLACE TO REMAP! Help!

kiopcio

Reaction score
A3 2.0 Bkd 2260vk looking for place to remap!

Attaching pic of the build. *Except manifold is not tubular but short piped and CG motorsport clutch*

Thanks

3B1F138A BDFD 49E5 84D3 693E3606425A

AMD at West Thurrock is a favourite on here and you'll be needing a custom map. I feel 260horses is going to be a bit optimistic but the extra torque will be what you notice the most. You will then wish you fitted an LSD as well.

Reactions: RSTHRILLER and kiopcio
AMD at West Thurrock is a favourite on here and you'll be needing a custom map. I feel 260horses is going to be a bit optimistic but the extra torque will be what you notice the most. You will then wish you fitted an LSD as well.
Thanks bud

I think BKD injectors are maxed out around 240-250 bhp from what I can remember. You would be running very long durations which just ends up causing high EGT's . @bobby singh is the resident diesel tuner in the London area I am sure he would do a much better job than Darkside.
His daily is a 450bhp 900Nm A4 3.0TDI modified and tuned by himself. And he's run several other high power diesels over the years.

Reactions: bobby singh and kiopcio
I think BKD injectors are maxed out around 240-250 bhp from what I can remember. You would be running very long durations which just ends up causing high EGT's . @bobby singh is the resident diesel tuner in the London area I am sure he would do a much better job than Darkside.
His daily is a 450bhp 900Nm A4 3.0TDI modified and tuned by himself. And he's run several other high power diesels over the years.

Decent mate will get injectors and holla at your guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bkd injectors are pretty equal to ARL ones and they safely max out at around 230hp with close to 40deg duration

Reactions: kiopcio
Bkd injectors are pretty equal to ARL ones and they safely max out at around 230hp with close to 40deg duration

Thanks, say I was to upgrade injectors what would be potential hp/torque output?

With stock head and 80% injectors you should make around 280 to 290hp smokefree.
If you need inj drop me a pm. I will need cores though

Cheers

With stock head and 80% injectors you should make around 280 to 290hp smokefree.
If you need inj drop me a pm. I will need cores though

Cheers

Was thinking firads 100 or 120, upgraded head to amc few months back, how much you charge?

You should use injectors for target power. Bigger the nozzle the less injection pressure therefore poor atomisation. This leads to soot build up.
So i would say 80% are fine for 2260vk.

I’ll pm you a price for mapping.

Cheers