Best place to remap & dyno in north east england

Andyelliott93

Reaction score
looking to get my Audi a3 2.0tfsi 2009 remapped to stage 1, i live in the north east and i have a few places around me but some have bad reviews. Is there any recommendations?

Big fish tuning near Middlesborough, proper set up with all the gear 4×4 rolling road , very nice guys who really know what they are doing , i drove down from glasgow to get my last car done based on reccomendations and talking to them on phone , the guys a total tuning guru and writes maps for a few tuners who pass it off as their own

Reactions: Andyelliott93
Big fish tuning near Middlesborough, proper set up with all the gear 4×4 rolling road , very nice guys who really know what they are doing , i drove down from glasgow to get my last car done based on reccomendations and talking to them on phone , the guys a total tuning guru and writes maps for a few tuners who pass it off as their own
thats great only 5 miles away from me too, ill have to check them out thanks alot

i live in Billingham and have heard good things about Big Fish, im thinking about getting mine done soon so would be nice to hear your feedback