1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best place to get a remap in Nottingham

cotbot Dec 21, 2013

1. cotbot

cotbot New Member

Aup guys wheres the best place to get a remap in nottingham?

2. XFi

XFi In need of a V8.

Mansfield isn't far where Shark performance is. They remapped mine, you also have R-Tech relatively close and I'd imagine a Revo dealer would be close by also.

3. MrLapou

MrLapou Well-Known Member

Yip all good place to visit for reliable map with after-care service.

4. sabers

sabers Active Member

R tech are very well rated around nottingham, good price as well.

5. RPB

RPB Active Member Team Ibis Audi S3 Black Edition DSG

I went to Shark HQ in Mansfield eventually. I bought the STS device but was not impressed with the tame map on it so went to see them myself and had it done there along with my DSG remap.

6. prt57

prt57 Active Member

R-Tech did a super job on our Mk iv 1.8T a few months ago. Some people travel along way for Nick to work his magic on their cars.

7. _Conrad_

_Conrad_ STRONIC

I had Rtech map my mk5 gti to stage two saw good figures and was amazing to drive even swayed my dad who's really into cars and against me getting a map!

8. briniuk

briniuk Member

Is there any difference between the £500 apr remap compared to the £169 remaps?

9. XFi

XFi In need of a V8.

With the APR map you can toggle through some menu providing you have a cruise stalk. Who provides maps for 169? I personally would only go to reputable mappers.

10. _Conrad_

_Conrad_ STRONIC

I agree with XFi I would only use the likes of Revo Apr giac. The thing that sold Rtech to me is it being a fully custom map. So you can have it drive how you want it to within safe limits of the hardware. I've also received very good after service from Revo. Youl be happy with any it the reputable names of boils down to who you trust imo.

11. briniuk

briniuk Member

Some offer on groupon a while back with some guy who will come to your house with his PC and software