Best Place To Buy Kw Coilovers

audi14

Reaction score
Hello , looking to buy some kw coilovers can anyone recomend a site ,with the best price , as their so many sites that sell them and just basicly wont to get the best deal as anyone would , thanks

When I got mine jabba sport were cheapest.

Reactions: audi14
I've got v3s will let you know when I drive it tomorrow. Bit of a mad rush to get it ready. Got track day on Friday. Prawn has got kws on his track car too and I think he is very happy. Quality is very good so far. I did have to wait for mine for 3 weeks tho.

small world lol i got lee pools of s3 ? and at the moment not sure weth to get KW or meister r 's or bilstein's ???? :(

You keeping the 8p then? All are good I think. Depends what you plan on doing with it. Bilsteins are very good. We went with kws because of it being a track / hill climb car. That and stainless steel so salt air and coast roads shouldn't affect them so bad.

Oh ok. Maybe it was your old car that I was trying to play with the other day then. Ignore comment on your other thread then. If your going fast road then I would prob go for the kw v2s if possible so you have a bit of adjustment if you do take it to the track. If you see us out and about flash us down and have a chat/ look if you want. Will have Audi sport stickers in rear Windows if I can find them.

Spend that little bit more and get the KW v3s'

They are much capable dampener unit than v2's

ST suspension is made by KW. Just like how Weitecs used to be made by KW too.

Give Damian@DPM a shout. Bought my MK2 Golf coilovers from him and I couldn't be happier with the service. Plus they're a supporter of the forum.

Won't be out this Saturday in France on track day hopefully if the brake master cylinder arrives tomorrow. But Tim might be out and about in it the week and weekend after. We went for the v3s because of all the adjustability but it does depend on your budget. They are not the lowest of coilovers this is them all the way down.
f5b90c240130a8c2d566e43ce82fc873.jpg
5d0d2b4197aff98a0f8db23f37d98550.jpg

We went for the v3s because of all the adjustability

better internal valving, not just a v2 with more adjustment

v3 can remain firm and yet flex to bumps and jolts with greater suppleness than the v2's

I didn't say they were a v2 with more adjustment I just said we wanted it for the extra adjustability. Pick what ever suits your budget really but I go along the lines of you get what you pay for most of the time. If you buy cheap eBay knock offs. That is what you will get. But if your thinking about taking the leap for v2s then get the v3s instead because the gains outweigh the extra cost.

Reactions: snowy
thanks tim :) might go for the v1's as im might do 1 track day if that a year , i put AP coilovers on my a3 they were really good and they were 450 pounds the v1's are aroung 650

Can come down to roquaine and check out some v3s now if you want. Ours were £1100