Best glue for door handle

munchkincoupe

Reaction score
My door handle cover is coming loose. Which glue is best to use to secure it with please?

Thanks

My door handle was loose and I searched on here and found a fix by sliding a credit card in behind the handle towards the back of the car which pushed a little metal clip back in place.

Mine fell off the day I bought the car. So I bought a new one from the seale
rs for £15 ancans to paint it which consisted of colour and laqure for £15 so £30 in total which isn't too bad as long as your handy with DIY spraying as Audi wanted £40 just to spray the thing! I fitted this on with a little superglue on the back to be sure it won't fall off again.

Hasn't fallen off yet - will try the clip replacement tech first but if no joy then will glue it

Thanks

stikaflex, thats what i used last time, was a pain in *** to take the handles off agen lol
you need to put some scrathes on the to parts your bonding together with stikaflex so it has something to grip to ..that why it fell off agian

If you go to a double glazing firm they use glue and activator. This stuff is the dogs mate once its gone off nothing on earth will remove it. If you PM your address i will send you some if you cant get any