1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best exhaust for a a3 quattro

bansheeboyo Feb 16, 2009

1. bansheeboyo

bansheeboyo Member

2. s3_kev

s3_kev Stage2'd!!!!!!

id fix the problem with oil getting into the exhaust before buying an exhaust

3. bansheeboyo

bansheeboyo Member

yea i got a new engine so problem fixed now
    i got a pm frm nikquattro saying he had a custom made one 2.5 inch tubin
    i am thinking about buying it but not sure if it is loud or not not really wantin a pipe that will attract the wrong sorta attention i am 18 but im not keen on the whole poncy boy racers image
    niks pipe looks good any one know /heard his pipe ,is it noisy?

4. mat20vt

mat20vt Member

the miltek S3 system will fit the a3 quattro with a few lil mods

5. a3-ams

a3-ams Member

Lol,
    Join the club I have the same problem with an exhaust system for my a3 quattro. I spoke to milltek about a dual exit like rs6,they quoted me 750-980 just for a backbox!!!!!!
    I'm going to go to style dynamic and get a custom made one !!!!

Ams

6. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V8 Audi S5 s tronic

supersprint is my weapon of choice if I did bother to have a new zorst.

7. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Banshee, I can vouch for Niks exhaust, it sounds sweet and not boy racer at all, oh and it looks good too!!

His exhaust defo suits the car and will be a welcome addition to your car mate.

Hope that helps.

Nilz

8. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Banshee, I can vouch for Niks exhaust, it sounds sweet and not boy racer at all, oh and it looks good too!!

His exhaust defo suits the car and will be a welcome addition to your car mate.

Hope that helps.

Nilz