1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best audio quality - which input?

ConS3 Mar 20, 2014

1. snakehips

snakehips Well-Known Member

I have tech pack with HDD jukebox so I acknowledge that it could be different, but all I did was throw 100's of random tracks onto the hard disk and when I am playing a track, and have Song, Artist and Album displayed on my screen, when I click on Song I get a sorted list by song name, when I click on Artist I get a sorted list of folders by Artist, and when I click on Album I get a sorted list of folders by Album. So the MMI auto-sorts and creates folders for me, depending on the view I want. Is this functionality not available with SD card?

2. PembsA3

PembsA3 Active Member

I used EAC (Easy Audio Copy) to rip cd in WAV and LAME to compress to MP3 320 Kbps...

3. oufc1976

oufc1976 Member

Agreed. To be honest, given that you can load music on SD/HDD, connect devices via Bluetooth and have a wired connection to devices such as iPod, I'm not entirely sure of the point of a CD player...especially in a glove box.

4. Joetidman

Joetidman Well-Known Member

For sticking dvd's in I reckon for when you're static anyway

5. Vertigo1

Vertigo1 Well-Known Member

What I want is a way of converting DTS audio CDs to DTS DVDs so I can play them in proper surround :)

6. andy203

andy203 181 BHP

Not sure if Nero would do this for you.