1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best allround tyre

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)' started by tinka, Apr 15, 2012.

1. tinka

tinka Member

[Apr 15, 2012]
    I've done all the research on here and the tyre review sites and have kind of made up my mind, I probably have a couple of thousand miles left on the bridgestones which I have never been a fan of anyway, and will be replacing them with Goodyear eagle F1 assymetric 2's, if anyone has them on their car what are they like, I'm more worried about road noise than anything alse, which the F1's seem to rate quite highly on, but would like it from the horses mouth if you get my point.

Other than that the car is fantastic, only mod I will be doing is to get the steering wheel retrimmed in alcantara, a little fed up with leather, so fancy a change.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 23, 2014]

3. johnnythepie

johnnythepie Well-Known Member

[Apr 15, 2012]
    eagle F1's grip like **** to a blanket, but have very soft sidewalls so itll wallow and corner like a 2cv.pretty quiet but not as quiet as the conti 5p.Best all round tyre? bridgestone S001.Stiff sidewall and not bad grip.
  4. tinka

tinka Member

[Apr 15, 2012]
    I can live with that, another reason why I don't like the bridgestones, which are harsh and a bit loud.