1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bernie Ecclestone IMHO

Discussion in 'Motorsport' started by quattropaul, Jan 2, 2003.

1. quattropaul

quattropaul New Member

I personally think that Mr Bernie Ecclestone is one of the main reasons why Formula 1 is in the mess it is.It is very wrong that an individual like him can have so much power over what at the end of the day is supposed to be a sport.
    I also think that he is very much out of touch with what is going on in the real world,his multi-million pound income sees to that.
    If Formula 1 is to survive,then there should be some major changes at the top with Bernie Ecclestone being the prime candidate.I would normally watch virtually every F1 race in a season,last year i watched 2,says it all really /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
  2. biturbo

biturbo Member

[ QUOTE ]
    both are pants now and not worth finding the hole in the fence to start with any more.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Unless it's to get out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
  3. richyboy

richyboy Member

[ QUOTE ]
    I have to agree with ya, it's pant's now.

Started watching the Australian V8 touring stuff on Sky, far better.

Jon.

[/ QUOTE ] you gotta love those V8's
  4. johneroberts

johneroberts Member

Mr Ecclestone is a greedy old man, and should move over a let someone else take over.
    Cheers
    jr
  5. quattropaul

quattropaul New Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Mr Ecclestone is a greedy old man, and should move over a let someone else take over.
    Cheers
    jr

[/ QUOTE ]
    I totally agree