1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

beeping sound

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by will_S3, Mar 31, 2004.

1. will_S3

will_S3 Member

Hi guys i feel stupid for asking this one but when i start the car sometimes i get two beeps from the car, no warning lights come on and its bugging me now, like i say only now and again

thanks
  2. jesters3

jesters3 Active Member

Hmm, sometimes when I leave the indicator on it means there is a light still on and then beeps away like it does. Thats the only time the cars beeps at me!
  3. S3BeemerBeater

S3BeemerBeater Member

Ditto to Jester - but you would hear this when you take your keys out and open the drivers door (bugged me for ages til I worked it out!) But why oh why can't you have the lights on all the time and them go off when the key's out like on me old SAAB (lost count of driving at night with no lights on just because the dash lights up lol!!!).
  4. will_S3

will_S3 Member

that sounds more like it
  5. jesters3

jesters3 Active Member

Intriguing, I know the CD likes to make a noise to say that the CD changer cartridge is in and a CD is primed but beeping? I'll listen out for that one, let us know if you discover the outcome.