Been spending again

Oranoco

Reaction score
Website
www.passionford.com
Well saddly my Fiesta RS Turbo went to her new home on Sunday so I thought I would numb the pain by getting a couple of bits for my A4.

18" RS6 rims
ArchieRS6.jpg

99-01 tail lights

Door strip

Unfortunately I opted for the Astrium tail lights rather than the OEM Marelli ones and the plastic strip along the bottom of the lamp was all over the show. Returned them to Euro Car Parts who were great about it and decided I couldn't justify the extra £40 for the other lamps so got a K&N 57i kit. Will be cleaning it out before fitting as I don't want a dead MAF due to the oil contaminating it.

Pics to follow but I'm chuffed looking out my window at the office at my car. Sad isn't it?

I have got a 57i kit you could have had off me for peanuts :yes: seeing as i know you :p gimmi a ring if you want it?

how much do you want for it mate? I've just got one but have a mate who may have it.

For those interested in the air filter ill be going over to where its stored this weekend, so i'll get all the parts together and make sure its all there. Want £30 for it inc p&p