1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

beaten and dejected

mac1403 Nov 23, 2005

1. mac1403

mac1403 Member

Well maybe beaten is a bit of a over exageration but dejected I definately am LOL. I was sat at the lights today, behind a rather shabby looking 2.8i BMW.....the kid driving with the backwards baseball cap kept looking in the mirror and hitting the throttle....mmmmm...well here I am in my very nice looking A4 1.8TQS, with a full decat and milltek, AMD remap etc etc. No way is this geek gonna get away from me. I guess something is not right with my car as I only just kept up with him. I thought i would have been right on his backside...what a disapointemnt that after all the money a shitty BMW worth a tenner is as quick. Time for an RS4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

2. GT500

GT500 New Member

My friend is selling his! nice black one.. was Steven Hendrys when new , 65.000 miles he would probobly do you you a deal with yours,
    I have a similar tqs to you, pooped all over a t5 volvo on ths a1 today!!

3. PaulJC84

PaulJC84 Owner

Yeah i have raced a E46 shaped 330 and there was hardly anything in it.

He got by higher up but took forever.

4. Jonc

Jonc Member

The 2.8 have 193bhp and can easily be modded to around 210-220bhp, standard its 0-60 in about 6.7 secs, you unfortunately have more transmission losses and weight which will cancel out some the gains from the remap.