1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bearing replaced today. . . .

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by ricostuart, Sep 10, 2013.

1. ricostuart

ricostuart Active Member

. . . and what a difference it makes! The ride has actually smoothed out (enough that the wife actually noticed!) and way less road noise! Well chuffed as was pretty cheap job - £60ish for bearing, £81 for labour! :D
    Sandra likes this.
  2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

​If the wife is happy, then all is good. :) x
  3. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator

This is very true; sadly, mine is not happy right now. She happened to be in when a 3.5inch stainless steel exhaust tip that I had failed to mention having ordered was delivered by the postie. What's worse is, the car has twin outlets, so the same thing will probably happen tomorrow when the second one arrives (please don't ask me to expain why they have been shipped separately.)
  4. ricostuart

ricostuart Active Member

lol! Well, she is happy as 99% of all maintanence is done by me - this was the only thing i couldnt do unfrotunatly. Looking forward to when I get my custom exhaust system built! (she probably wont! lol!)