Be wary car thieves/vandals in stockport area

Gavin96

Reaction score
Hi all just thought i would let you all that car thieves / vandals are rife at the moment my dads bmw 5 series got nicked and also 2 of our work vans back doors were forced open, as we have our work equipment in these. Lucky i took the s3 with me whilst i was on holiday ! Neighbour round the corner not so lucky as he had his mercedes c63 taken ! They broke in whilst he was in the house roughed him up and pinned him and demanded the keys to it. Bear in mind my neighbour is 68 years old ! He didnt give them the keys so they took house valuables etc instead but they busted his nose badly. Poor man was terribly shaken and his wife only passed 2 weeks prior ! Makes me so mad these kind of people exist. All the police said was round areas of stockport Bramhall woodford and reddish has been targeted recently. Sorry for long message just wanted to warn you guys. Regards gav.

Reactions: richinsoton, Joe4842, THQuattro and 1 other person
They are total scum and need caught and roughed up ! ! ! but that's not allowed !

Shocking reading this. As for roughing up your neighbour, that’s just not good news at all. I hope they get caught and have a nice little stay in her majesty’s correctional centre and get roughed up and see how they like it.

Reactions: T-800
Pinky1959 they caught one of the guys out of 4 of them. Doubt they will get the other 3. I know if someone trespassed whilst i was in to harm or steal i would use anything i could grab to give them a good beating. its just shocking to use 4 men on 1 elderly person. Definitely time to put cctv up after this as i never thought twice about having it installed before.

Disgusting :(
Thought Stockport was a nicer area than it used to be, my grandad lives in Cheadle Hulme and used to own a suit shop in Stockport and had a few thieves visit from time to time.. Many years ago.

I guess it could happen anywhere though.. Still.. Disgusting.

Shocking reading this. As for roughing up your neighbour, that’s just not good news at all. I hope they get caught and have a nice little stay in her majesty’s correctional centre and get roughed up and see how they like it.

I agree with the sentiments but suggesting 'roughing up' criminals is not the way to behave in 2018 is it now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oli356 cheadle hulme is a really nice place my brother lives there. Like you said can happen anywhere not down to the area sometimes. As for Stockport in general, the a6 round me is an absolute nightmare for traffic ! Always busy no matter what time of day, haha.

I agree
I agree with the sentiments but suggesting 'roughing up' criminals is not the way to behave in 2018 is it now?

I agree but then again 30/40 years ago you didnt hear of such things as much as if they got caught they got a hiding anyway and hopefully didnt do it again and the police would give a clip round the ear as well if you didnt behave , and it didnt do any harm .........
You had respect for your elders,police etc then .
Or am I being an old ish fart thinking this ?

This story enforces my view that you should have weapons of some sort in various locations in your house so in the event of a burglary you have something to hand to take them on.

This story enforces my view that you should have weapons of some sort in various locations in your house so in the event of a burglary you have something to hand to take them on.

Remind me not to rob your car davc !

What would you have and where ?

Reactions: davc
I have a ben hogan apex 2 wedge in my bedroom with the equalizer written on it, burying it into someones head would be quite pleasurable although it might mean a spell for me in her majestys pleasure....I think the phrase is reasonable force !

I have a ben hogan apex 2 wedge in my bedroom with the equalizer written on it, burying it into someones head would be quite pleasurable although it might mean a spell for me in her majestys pleasure....I think the phrase is reasonable force !

I think you meant "...at Her Majesty's pleasure...". What you said sounds a bit different...

As others have said in other threads tooling up to take on people who want to take your stuff is not what civilised society is about. The lack of respect for any authority (elders, police, leaders) manifests as this kind of behaviour.

There are parts of the world where you need to have weapons to look after you and your own (my Dad comes from just such a place), it's sad if Great Britain is regressing to be one also.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: DrEskimo
Since when did so many forum members become so uptight, with sense of humour bypasses !

Dont buy the car if youre all so worried about it, get yourself an old banger

You're right, they should certainly NOT be roughed up, that would be outrageous.

They should just be shot out right, line them up in two's to save bullets. Thieves contribute nothing to society and usually scrounge off our tax's too. They cost us money and contribute absolutely nothing, and usually bring up future thieves too, they should just be shot.

Reactions: davc and ACWKGYTO
You're right, they should certainly NOT be roughed up, that would be outrageous.

They should just be shot out right, line them up in two's to save bullets. Thieves contribute nothing to society and usually scrounge off our tax's too. They cost us money and contribute absolutely nothing, and usually bring up future thieves too, they should just be shot.
I seriously hope you are joking. Are you suggesting most white Australians are thieves. Ridiculous comment!

I seriously hope you are joking. Are you suggesting most white Australians are thieves. Ridiculous comment!

Not sure i’m catching your joke there but i can sense your sarcasm

Reactions: ACWKGYTO
Since when did so many forum members become so uptight, with sense of humour bypasses !

Dont buy the car if youre all so worried about it, get yourself an old banger

My first comment should have had a smiley!

No sense of humour for toe-rag thieves...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: ACWKGYTO