Be honest...what really is the fastest colour? (you know its blue)

Blue... the fastest colour on Earth or what?

• Blue (all the way)

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • nope Black is

Votes: 22 24.4%
  • Grey without a doubt

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • your all wrong its Silver

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Green is fastest

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Red

Votes: 23 25.6%
  • Yellow

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Orange

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

silver75

Big Ron
Reaction score
Blue makes you go faster. FACT. Heres the proof..
Ford RS

Renaultsport

Subaru

Audi S and RS

Les Bleurs

Blue without a doubt.

MUST be true, coz a bloke said it was down the Hen & Chicken...............

Red...

gerrard.jpg

ferrari-enzo-2.jpg

Bugatti%20Veyron%202%20-%201024x768.jpg

Jessica_Rabbit_by_TurboTec.jpg

Come on dont be daft, its clearly silver. Silver gives u an extra 150% worth of streamlining, and adds at least 50bhp

You only need to check out Donald/Malcolm Campbell's machines to see the answer ;)

rodenal said:
Come on dont be daft, its clearly silver. Silver gives u an extra 150% worth of streamlining, and adds at least 50bhp

Nah, silver WEIGHS more as a colour,.....same as green.

reds the lightest colour to make up, closely followed by yellow, think ferrari spotted this a while back , cant see it making any significant difference tho!

Red is in front of all the others..

schuy.jpg

nky_84 said:
reds the lightest colour to make up, closely followed by yellow, think ferrari spotted this a while back , cant see it making any significant difference tho!

I don't mean that, I mean green/silver weighs more as a colour.

Take 2 identical dildos, one green and one blue,.........................the green one will weigh more.

Green as a colour weighs more, it's just fact. It's the same with deck chairs.................

Sorry guys its blatantly red and I drive a blue car!
Clearly, Henry looks better in red too!!!

United they stand, at Emirates they fall...

It's definitely silver, that's why stars are silvery, so they can go faster through time & space. Read Stephen Hawkins 'A brief history of time'. It explains it all in there. ;)

Deitmar Fritzberger of quattro GmbH said:
It's definitely blue. When testing the RS 4 around the ring, the Sprint Blue car was clearly quicker.
On a good day, with the right conditions, we are talking 10, maybe even 15% faster than the Phantom Black for example...

:p

Pink is the fastest colour, as soon as i see a bloke wearing pink i run in the opposite direction and just hopes he doesnt start chasing me :undwech:

Although this can do 25,000 miles per hour, its not very maneuverable.

The%20Space%20Shuttle%20Discovery%20is%20towed%20off%20the%20runway%20in%20Edwards%20Air%20Force%20Base%20in%20California%20August%209,%202005.jpg

thankyou. there is also a pair of crutches as i had broken my pelvis when i took that pic, they were invaluable too - as was morphine!

****** red ! get it up ya's !

you all know its blue !

jojo said:
You call that fast Dan? LOL, suppose when you have to catch the BUS(Which happens to be Blue around here), anythings quicker! :lmfao:

And you was looking at the car. :p