1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BBS wheels - CH vs CO help!

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by DemianM, Sep 9, 2008.

1. DemianM

DemianM RWD sucks!

I am looking into changing my current wheels, and going back to 18 since 19 is getting a little harsh for me....

Does anyone know the difference between the CH and CO BBSs? The only thing I see is that the motorsport word is missing but otherwise they look the same for me!

Also, if anyone has pics of the CH or CO in 18 I will apreciate them!

Thanks!
  2. PW-Motorsport

PW-Motorsport Member

Demian
    The BBS CO is only available in 16" and 17"
    The BBS CO is a monoblock cast wheel the BBS CH is a monoblock flow formed wheel leading to a lighter, stronger wheel.
    The prices of the 17" BBS CO are around £599 a set were as the BBS CH is around £1250 a set.
    Please ring if you need a BBS Catalogue or info.
    Philip
    01437 563793
  3. Boydie

Boydie Guest

if you are wanting 18" CH why not source a set of the audi CH's? It will save you a few pennies instead of buying branded BBS'

The Audi ones are made by BBS anyway!
  4. PW-Motorsport

PW-Motorsport Member

The OEM Audi wheels are known as the BBS VZ similar to the CH but are not flow formed and are a fair bit heavier.
    The ones to look out for are the BBS VZ 033 8x18. There are a few new sets around in dealers at very good prices.
  5. DemianM

DemianM RWD sucks!

6. NHN

NHN Modmetractor

Demien is it just the angle of your sig image or are your arches more flared over standard, if they are flared what did you do to acheive as love the look & want it big time.
  7. DemianM

DemianM RWD sucks!

Mmmmm I guess the picture really favours my car and makes it look muscular but in fact my car is 100% stock in the arches! Sorry I did not help!
  8. NHN

NHN Modmetractor

urm thats interesting as s3 arches are wider then I always thought they were boringly slim, ok of to consult bodywork guy