BBS Wheel Fitment

Simon Singh

BMW Expert
Reaction score
Hey all, I couldn't find a wheel/rim subforum, so am posting here.

I've got a set of BBS RC041 (BMW 328i Sport split rims), which are currently sitting in my garage doing nothing much...

Would they fit onto an A4? I don't know anything about wheels etc, so if anyone could explain offset to me, it'd be appreciated :)

What year BMW? Most likely a 5x120 bolt pattern, so would need an adaptor to fit our 5x112 pattern. However the adaptors will be 20mm, so you will have to remove 20mm from a positive offset (likely to be around 40mm on the beemer). The smaller the positive offset, the more the wheels will be pushed out.

Others on this forum will be able to tell you from experience whether 20ish offset wheels are feasible on an A4, but definately ok on an RS4! :eek:)

Also bear in mind whether the wheels are staggered (wider at the rear) as this will look a bit silly on a front or 4WD A4...

Ah ok, thanks, I'm all new to this. They are all the same size, none of that staggered business going on here!

BBS RC041 have an offset of 41 and should be staggered 7.5 and 8.5 - 20mm adapters would give you an offset of 21 so would sit nearly 2 1/2cm further out of the arches than stock.