1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BBS CH's on a silver A3 8p

Discussion in 'Handling' started by Hector8, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Hector8

Hector8 Member

Im thinking about getting these alloys but iv only ever seen them on darker cars, has anyone gots pictures of them on a silver audi so I can see if they look the part or not.Thinking about getting 19" btw.
    other advice would be welcomed also!

2. Boydie

Boydie Guest

best posting in the a3 section mate but, i have 19" bbs ch on my 8P

BBS no longer make the CH wheel so you are going to have to do a bit of shopping and phoning about as well as ebay for a set!

i have my car lowered on fk coilovers 25mm all round and the ride comfort is grand on 235/35/19 tyres

the wheels would still look well on a silver car - click the link below in my sig for a closer look

what remap did you get??

3. Hector8

Hector8 Member

vspire serial programme!local rally tuner.
    Your cars looking well mate, i think i seen you at the port the last time i was there.I had apex springs in for a while and took them out the other week.back roads are a nightmare. So i was thinking bout going down the suspension kit route or even a set of eibach sportlines(heard the are a good job).

Just in the mood to change wheels,you know the feeling?:uhm:

4. Boydie

Boydie Guest

come to think of it mate i think i remember seeing you too lol didnt even realise you were from these shores!

log onto www.reallymeansounds.com/forum its NI's top car enthusiast site with over 5000 members - has loads of info ad gives great advice!

5. Hector8

Hector8 Member

Im on it!never really use it much tho,lack of audis.Im mainly seen on tyresmoke.net, I think theres alot of guys here on it too.sure next time I see you we can have a good old A3 yarn

6. Boydie

Boydie Guest

no probs mate - i will probably be down the port again on sunday so give me a flash if you are there :D