1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BBS CH wheels

IOM-S3 Nov 10, 2010

1. IOM-S3

IOM-S3 Member

Hi guys,

Been doing some searching but i am struggling to find an answer, i wamnt a set of BBS CHs, just the replicas as my mate has some and they look awesome.

Question is do i go 18s or 19s? and what offset should i go for, i dont want them to stick out loads and dont want them rubbing. Any help would be great :)

lee

2. Rob_B

Rob_B Member

ive got a set of 18 and they look spot on...however the et was only 38 so i have now brought some 15mm hubcentric spacers - i can take a pic ones fitted with the spacers to give you an idea if you like?

got my rims from reeva wheels - it wasnt the easiest transaction it has to be said and one of the wheels has had lacquer peeling off - however i got an awesome deal so cant really complain...if they get much worse i'll just get them refurbed for £20 a rim

hope this helps :)

3. IOM-S3

IOM-S3 Member

Hi Rob, Thanks alot mate, if you could do that it would be great :) what ET would you go for?

4. DJ_Troopa

DJ_Troopa K1 Driver

I have 18's ET35 with spacers front and rear....

5. IOM-S3

IOM-S3 Member

6. Speedy Steve

Speedy Steve Active Member

My set of ch reps from reeva wheels took about a month to peel all the lacquer off. remember you get what you pay for

7. Prawn

Prawn My other car is a MINI!!!!

what happened to your reps steve? did you sell them?

8. DJ_Troopa

DJ_Troopa K1 Driver

That's shocking. I got mine from Reeva too, i won't do service with them again because they're a bunch of dicks. My wheels are still mint though and ive had them since June. Coming off for winter as i don't want to risk the 'reps' damage.

9. Speedy Steve

Speedy Steve Active Member

There sitting in my garage going to be cleaned up and go on for winter want my Ronals to stay fresh