BBQ + Field + Us = Winning

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
Males and females of the South west.
I think we need to do something before this year is over and we moan that nothing was organised again.

I propose that we find a place in cornwall (Redruth/Truro area?) where we can all park up, fire up the BBQ, open a can (of coke cause we are all sensible drivers) and talk cars or what other hobbies we might have in common.
And that every one that goes should bring some drink, food and BBQ supplies. Nothing overly expensive that what you'd spend in a pub or cafe to help keep the costs down for everyone.

What do you all think?

The meet in weston but cool, I really enjoyed it but feel we need something for the lads in cornwall. :)

good idea Scott.
We could use my dads field where the avant breaker is............just an idea!

tony

Wish this was a little closer to us as we would love to do something like this, it's just going to be a little too far from bournemouth

One in Dorset would be great, Somerset isn't that far either, would be nice to meet some other forum members

I'ld be up for this, i've yet to actually attend any meets due to being too ashamed to show my car (mostly because im constantly chasing issues around) i also need to chat to you about the plasti dipping! a mot faliure due to snapped springs (then deciding to go for coilovers) have dented my funds at the moment but im still pretty keen on exploring the idea of getting my whole car done

can someone who's based in cornwall find a place?

I don't know cornwall that well.

Davidstow seems a popular place for car meets? I've never been there personally but it isn't too far away