Batman Begins

TDI-line

Uber Post Whore
Reaction score
Anyone seen this yet. Saw this last night and gets a good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif. Excellent story and a whole cast of stars make an excellent dark and moody film.

Nope, Not yet...... Looks like I'm in for a treat when I do watch it though.......

Saw it last week - absolute belter - really dark like the first film.

and the batmobile - mmmmmmmm

Saw it the other - though it was very good. I made the mistake and brought my 12 year old niece along, she was scared /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gifless.

Seemed a bit slow at the start but was very dark and moody with none of that Schwarzennobber cartoon type of action.

Great film overall.

[ QUOTE ]
Should be downloaded when i get home! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

God damm it CJ (said like Cartman). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

it couldnt have been better - chrsitian bale was spot on for the part and although it didnt have the humour of the original with michael keaton i do prefer this one.

I wander who will play the joker as im sure u guys will agree Jack Nicholson will be a very very very very hard act to follow!

Nope, not had any offers, yet.

But i preferred the clown from Spawn though. He was sheer class.

Yeah what is happening next?

Is the end just linking to the old ones? Or are they going to redo the old one?

The only problem i had was that some of the technology was more advanced in the begins and it is meant to be a prequal. Other than that a must see film.

I was well impressed! Far exceeds previous batman films!

Rich

Strider is correct, Begins is starting the franchise again from fresh, Bale has signed on for 1 or 2 more films also.