1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bargain Cycle Carrier

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by FactionOne, Mar 5, 2008.

1. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[Mar 5, 2008]
    Hi folks,

A bit of a random one, but I thought maybe worth a mention...

Last summer we rediscovered our interest in cycling, and it's continued from that point. Because of that I'd meant to get a cycle-carrier for the car so we could take the bikes with us as we travel around, but I'd never gotten around to it.

Anyway, we were walking through town on Saturday and I noticed that Wilkinson (of all places) were offering a three-cycle carrier at half price. I'm not sure how good it is as we've not had chance to use it yet; but it doesn't look a long way removed from similar things you find in Halfrauds and bike shops. Apparently it's suitable for most hatchbacks, saloons and estates.

...And the best part... after discount it came in at a bargain £12.49

I'm not sure whether all stores have the same offer (but I'd guess so), or how long the offer will run (so if you're interested I wouldn't hang about); but I'd say that if any of you fancy cycling when you're on your travels further from home, it's probably worth a look...

Regards,

Rob.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 28, 2014]

3. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[Mar 6, 2008]
    :lmfao: Nooooo! Sorry, I guess that wasn't so clear...

They're on a 'half marked price' offer.

...And in case you're left wondering, I work for a company called AGB Nielsen Media Research now :)

Regards,

Rob.