Bank robbery shooting!

dsmclark40v

Reaction score
There was an attempted robbery just round the corner from where i work in chandlers ford today. Police shot one guy dead and the other died on route to the hospital. had a sky news helicopter flying over us all lunch time. they closed the road aswell so its going to be a total chaos getting home tonight!

dsmclark30v said:
There was an attempted robbery just round the corner from where i work in chandlers ford today. Police shot one guy dead and the other died on route to the hospital.

Saves wasting public money on a court case, not to mention keeping the robbers fed and watered in jail at the tax payers expense.

sadly it probably costs more to investigate the shooting than to put the scum in jail.

hat's off to the police marksmen. its a shame theyll be investigated (and probably struck off), but thats what is needed these days, rough justice!

treblesykes said:
sadly it probably costs more to investigate the shooting than to put the scum in jail.
Yes it probably does but once in jail isn't it 600 quid per week to keep em there

Didnt the robbers threaten a guard with a gun, pointing at him looking mean and moody I guess, oh well if you want to brandish a gun dont moan, well moan a little bit because i would think being shot hurts bit. Does anyone know what sandwiches there be serving at the wake, as i might pop along