1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Badger 5. Thank you

devil child Sep 24, 2011

1. devil child

devil child New Member

Just a quick thank you to Bill at badger 5 for yesterday,just popped in there and purchaed a new jetex JR08001 cone filter and coupling.
    Great service and very helpfull.
    I now have my s3 booked in for next week with him for a dyno run and tweak of my stage 2 revo map.Roll on next friday.
    Great service and very freindly. :)

2. camscockle20vT

camscockle20vT The stigs ugly brother

Hi dude glad to hear of your success. Where is badger5 located? Thanks

3. S3BAM

S3BAM Member

Bill is located just off Jnct 13 M5 in Stonehouse

4. DaveA3

DaveA3 Audi A-Trizzle!

in Glo-S3-shire soo many S3's around there i swear

5. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

You knowzzz it!

<tuffty/>

6. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Yup, cheers to Bill and Paul for today, friendly blokes indeed, I now have my 3" TIP fitted! :)

7. S3 Rav

S3 Rav Well-Known Member

Comparison Jo Jo?

8. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

The RR graphs are a bit inconclusive, as the fueling was a bit odd on my car, probable cause is a tired MAF sensor, it's reading a fraction low vs the BHP I was getting. It's still a minimum of 10BHP increase with the 3" TIP fitted, with no other mods to the engine other than a DV and AmD stage1 map. You can hear the turbo spool up in the cabin and the DV doing it's thing also with it fitted.

[​IMG]