1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad time to sell a car

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by ianh, Apr 8, 2011.

1. BahnStormer77

BahnStormer77 BahnStormer

[Apr 10, 2011]
    has yours had the Audi recall on the multitronic gearbox? I think that puts a lot of people off as the recalls weren't enforced, so if the Audi clutch upgrade isn't mentioned, people assume it's not been done.
  2. cfoster

cfoster Member

[Apr 10, 2011]
    Think its generally a bad time to sell at the moment, generally quiet, a couple of friends who work at car dealerships have said they have had a suprisingly quiet march / april. I've struggled to sell my Beetle as well! Hope it picks up as i'm about to put my S4 up for sale!!

Chris
  3. ianh

ianh Member

[Apr 10, 2011]
    It's late 2005 so as far as I am aware it misses out on the recall as it was manufactured with the upgrade,the gearbox is perfect anyway,never had a bit of trouble with it but do change the oil frequently.
    Decided to keep it now rather than let it go for a price I would be disappointed with just to obtain a sale.

I am glad I wasn't in a position of having to sell that's for sure and I feel sorry for anyone that's going to be selling there car for financial reasons as they are going to get there pants pulled down I am sure.