1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad time to sell a car

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by ianh, Apr 8, 2011.

1. BahnStormer77

BahnStormer77 BahnStormer

has yours had the Audi recall on the multitronic gearbox? I think that puts a lot of people off as the recalls weren't enforced, so if the Audi clutch upgrade isn't mentioned, people assume it's not been done.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cfoster

cfoster Member

Think its generally a bad time to sell at the moment, generally quiet, a couple of friends who work at car dealerships have said they have had a suprisingly quiet march / april. I've struggled to sell my Beetle as well! Hope it picks up as i'm about to put my S4 up for sale!!

Chris

4. ianh

ianh Member

It's late 2005 so as far as I am aware it misses out on the recall as it was manufactured with the upgrade,the gearbox is perfect anyway,never had a bit of trouble with it but do change the oil frequently.
    Decided to keep it now rather than let it go for a price I would be disappointed with just to obtain a sale.

I am glad I wasn't in a position of having to sell that's for sure and I feel sorry for anyone that's going to be selling there car for financial reasons as they are going to get there pants pulled down I am sure.