Bad time to buy a used Audi? also q about car kit?

DelBoyUK

Reaction score
Been looking for an Audi A3 1.6 SE/SPORT the past few weeks and saw some really good deals (I was often too late though and they had been sold by the time I had seen the ad) but after coming back from holidays it seems the prices have gone up 1-2k on what i was looking at before, its as if all the over priced cars have been left on the market and no-one is selling them on proper prices.

Although there is one dealer who keeps selling their stock at the correct price, but then the cars are sold almost instantly.

Is this because the majority of people are on holiday and therefore not selling their cars?

2nd Question
Was looking at hands free kits for the Audi and not sure what the best option is.

Would it be best going for a Nokia hands free kit or is there something better and ideally something that will turn the head unit off/down when a call is made/received.

Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The Nokia kit will turn the HU off, but I found it really annoying as it does it as soon as you make a call, so before you know whether you'll actually get through or not. I disconnected the mute line in the end.
If you're worried about not being able to hear a call coming through then don't be as the Nokia kit is very loud & gets louder & more piercing if not answered.

I have the Sony Ericsson HCB-30 bluetooth carkit and would highly recommend it (if your phone has bluetooth capability!)

[ QUOTE ]
Imola S3 said:
I have the Sony Ericsson HCB-30 bluetooth carkit and would highly recommend it (if your phone has bluetooth capability!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep it does and I presume it will work with any bluetooth phone, not just SE.