Bad Taste......

phoenixv6quattro

staylowmovefast
Reaction score
Saw this on the way back from work this morning. Check the badge out! WTF LOL!!!:haha:
IMG_0726.jpg

:lmfao: There a Bora by me with s-line badges on the side and one on the back with RS and a 318 compact with an M3 badge on next to the 318. People like that make me laugh

Ha ha!! Correctly badged a car will do 0-60 two seconds faster. Saw a knackered old c class a few mornings ago with a V12 and kompressor badge. Then to make matters I noticed it had those plastic stick on wheel spinner things too! You would have to be a character to drive that thing. Tried to take a pic but camera mem was full!! ******!!

theres a focus with m power badges on my phone haha

I was gonna get a porsche turbo badge, obviously not the porsche bit just the turbo...is that acceptable or will i be next haha

I bought an old 90 Quattro some years back and when I was going through all the cubby holes I found the owner had bought a BMW "M" badge to stick on it!!

sold it on fleabay for £20!

They have these badge's due to there state of mind. They are in a dream and think my car is now a RS, M, Turbo, and so on. The term you can't polish a **** spring's to mind..

Reminds me of a heavily bodykitted Astra I saw once, full fibreglass oh crikey bodykit and he had forgotten to remove the Merit badge...

putting that R on the back of that peggit is worse than having the halfords TURBO!!!! badge on the back of a fiesta, why why why do people do it. ill never understand some people:huh:

You got to admire the halfrauds "ripspeed technicians". They have,probably,the most ridiculed job in the motor industry. Got to admire their courage...lmao...