1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad and the good

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by will_S3, Jul 26, 2003.

1. will_S3

will_S3 Member

[Jul 26, 2003]
    BAD
    Some arse stole my aerial of the car last night little S**ts, any ones else have problems with parts going missing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

GOOD
    on the plus car is no in for service tunning and some small repair work should be great really cant wait /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 30, 2014]

3. audi_girl

audi_girl Active Member

[Jul 27, 2003]
    Yeah my nice pink dust caps keep going missing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
  4. will_S3

will_S3 Member

[Jul 27, 2003]
    keep a eye out for some kid with them on, found my aerial dumped in the dushes next to the house grrr
  5. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

[Jul 28, 2003]
    Rockstar, had his Ali mirrors from his A3 stolen, so it could of been worse....I suppose /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
  6. lost_it

lost_it Member

[Jul 28, 2003]
    I keep losing my front s3 badge, had the rear spoiler ripped off once... I guess they thought it was glued on..
    WRONG,
  7. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

[Jul 28, 2003]
    [ QUOTE ]
    lost_it said:
    I keep losing my front s3 badge, had the rear spoiler ripped off once... I guess they thought it was glued on..
    WRONG,

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it glued onto my A3 nicely /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Who is that steals things like the badges off of a car, what is the point??!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif
  8. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

[Jul 28, 2003]
    Little turd burglars is who... Probably put the badge on the handle bars of their stolen bikes.

Rich
  9. will_S3

will_S3 Member

[Jul 28, 2003]
    oh well if i catch them theirs plenty of woods to hide the bodys, after ive used the wood chipper on them
  10. Khufu

Khufu Active Member

[Jul 28, 2003]
    One of my mates has just had the rear spoiler stolen off of his Subaru, it is to cost £600 to repair. The car is olny 6 months old too.
  11. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

[Jul 28, 2003]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Gambba said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    lost_it said:
    WRONG,

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it glued onto my A3 nicely /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Who is that steals things like the badges off of a car, what is the point??!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it convenient for me to come round tonight for the mirrors? and maybe the wheels? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
  12. dans3

dans3 Member

[Jul 28, 2003]
    Some fecker stole my alloy dust caps! Well, 3 out of 4 of 'em until some guy caught him!

On the prowl for a guy with 3 alloy dust caps!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif
  13. wigginer

wigginer Member

[Jul 28, 2003]
    Dust caps were a real problem in our area about 18 months ago. The local kids seem to go through a phase collecting and swapping them. (We used to do similar with lolly sticks ...that's progress I suppose ... sad eh!). I replaced mine with tacky plastic ones for a period until collecting them went out of fashion.

A (light sleeping) neighbour of mine rumbled two local hooligans attempting to remove the twin chrome cowls from my exhaust. Thick ba**ards or what! ... they are a welded part of the exhaust! They must have thought they were 'chrome fittings' from Halfords, hoping that they could transfer to their Nova or something similar. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif