Backbone...less

monkey_lewis

Reverse Gear
Reaction score
Why are people keyboard warriors and dont have the balls to stand up and always wanna play silly games like getting their mates to fb message you being a keyboard warrior hiding behind their pc screen all big and brave... Idiots!!!!

People are idiots. It's why humans are the cancer of species. All consuming, opinionated, and largely self obsessed.

I wouldn't worry about it mate, just ignore it. They'll get bored if you don't bite.

Last edited:
that was a mega rage post i could feel the hate coming through the computer screen lol just google there names and find out where they live then **** through the letter post :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I really must be unlucky because everytime I have an argument with somebody on the internet, they turn out to be a cage fighter.
:)

I really must be lucky because everytime I have an argument with somebody on the internet, they turn out to be wrong.

:beerchug:

wrong-on-the-internet1.png

Yeah just had a nother little rant lol, love the pictures made me smile :) im a happy person most of the time just dont deal with incompetant people well, different if they dont know or learning, have all the time in the world for them, just dont do mindless idiots... :-S