1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back To The Trimmers

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by D2NY G, Apr 18, 2013.

1. D2NY G

D2NY G Well-Known Member

So i got a cab dash from my mate to trail fit sometime soon, while it was out i want some more things trimming so i nipped in to get a quote

For, trimmed interior trims including roof, and a quilted rear shelf, also trimmed dash :D

[​IMG]

was happy with the price so im starting saving no promise on date but deffo in time for back end of this years shows!

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member
    Team Ibis Gold Supporter Audi A4 S-line owners group

Love the idea of the cab dash going in, they defo look better

4. D2NY G

D2NY G Well-Known Member

yeah coupled with some nice stitchin my mans gunna sort me, hoping it fits now haha :D

and my spray can roof and interior trims have sent my OCD over the top now as times gone on, ok for a quick fix but cant live with it any longer :(

agreed on the better looking round vents bit more snazzy than block ones lol, now to trail fit one weekend

5. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member
    Team Ibis Gold Supporter Audi A4 S-line owners group

It sounds like the you've got big plans for the headliner then danny eh, let's hope it's inspirational, I've got a complete spare headliner and all trims ready to do something with, been in the garage a year lol....... Modding=OCD

#4 Macdoon, Apr 18, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2013
  6. D2NY G

D2NY G Well-Known Member

Well its gunna be subtle to not over power the seats really, but by time am finished there wont be many plastic parts left :D

Macdoon likes this.