1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back To The Trimmers

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by D2NY G, Apr 18, 2013.

1. D2NY G

D2NY G Well-Known Member

[Apr 18, 2013]
    So i got a cab dash from my mate to trail fit sometime soon, while it was out i want some more things trimming so i nipped in to get a quote

For, trimmed interior trims including roof, and a quilted rear shelf, also trimmed dash :D

[​IMG]

was happy with the price so im starting saving no promise on date but deffo in time for back end of this years shows!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 22, 2014]

3. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member

[Apr 18, 2013]
    Love the idea of the cab dash going in, they defo look better
  4. D2NY G

D2NY G Well-Known Member

[Apr 18, 2013]
    yeah coupled with some nice stitchin my mans gunna sort me, hoping it fits now haha :D

and my spray can roof and interior trims have sent my OCD over the top now as times gone on, ok for a quick fix but cant live with it any longer :(

agreed on the better looking round vents bit more snazzy than block ones lol, now to trail fit one weekend
  5. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member

[Apr 18, 2013]
    It sounds like the you've got big plans for the headliner then danny eh, let's hope it's inspirational, I've got a complete spare headliner and all trims ready to do something with, been in the garage a year lol....... Modding=OCD
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2013
  6. D2NY G

D2NY G Well-Known Member

[Apr 18, 2013]
    Well its gunna be subtle to not over power the seats really, but by time am finished there wont be many plastic parts left :D
    Macdoon likes this.