1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back in the game, the s3 game!

rams_s3 Jan 5, 2014

1. rams_s3

rams_s3 Active Member

Just thought I'd try my login to see if I'm still a member and I am from when I had my first audi (02 225 s3) had a new shape a3 1.4 sline but just been wrote off, luckily we had gap insurance so got a new s3 sportback s tronic on order should be with me end of march, can't wait!

james

2. rams_s3

rams_s3 Active Member

[​IMG]

Longest 10 weeks of my life coming up!

SparkyMcA and jojo like this.
  3. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

lol yes that'll be a long wait looks good

4. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

That looks nice!!

Welcome back :)

5. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

Nice car. 10 weeks will fly in. Welcome back James. :)x

6. rams_s3

rams_s3 Active Member

Might have just shortened my wait if I will swap my s-tronic for manual?!? Get b+o and better technology pack aswel! oh and Panther black instead of brilliant. What's people's opinion on manual instead of s-tronic?

7. SparkyMcA

SparkyMcA Member

got my 2010 s3 few months back and still happy with the manual mate, feel more involved. both really good though!

8. ScottishA4B9

ScottishA4B9 Well-Known Member Team Daytona Audi A4 S-line owners group TDi saloon

I would defo go for the manual with those extra toys!!!!

9. rams_s3

rams_s3 Active Member

Yea gone for the manual, have been waiting for insurance to pay out so I can put my deposit down, sick of waiting slapping it on the plastic tomorrow after work be sat on my drive Saturday! Can't wait! Pics to follow!