1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back from Ingolstadt...

OutLore Dec 9, 2005

1. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

Arrived at a snowy airport, supposed to be picked up by taxi.... what car is it?

A big, fat A8L. Monster. What a car....

But, then I didn't get to do the Audi Factory tour or see the Audi Forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Some nice chics though..... there's something about mainland European women.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

2. easytease

easytease cheesypeas

after seeing the tours and such on the audi channel im really tempted to go myself

3. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Ummm, euro babes.

4. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

[ QUOTE ]
    Ummm, euro babes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe... you have no idea how difficult it is to work in a call centre full of hot totty and not give in to temptation. Having said that, nor do I, the temptation is always too much /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

5. imported_unkle

imported_unkle Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Ummm, euro babes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe, indeed!

Euro babes, especially German ones are very nice indeed with their cute bums and sexy accents, but /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif hell, you leave the toilet seat up and your in a whole world of pain!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Ummm, euro babes.

[/ QUOTE ]

but /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif hell, you leave the toilet seat up and your in a whole world of pain!

[/ QUOTE ]

You dont need to bother with the whole toilet seat thing... just ask them nicely - if pain is your thing of course!!!

7. TDI-line

pics please.

8. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

[ QUOTE ]
    pics please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure why you'd want pics, but here's one to get your juices flowing if this is your thing:
    [​IMG]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

9. TDI-line

Not really into toilet tricks mate, maybe some pics of the euro babes though.

10. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    pics please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure why you'd want pics, but here's one to get your juices flowing if this is your thing:
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

PMFSL Spence....... mint..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

11. imported_unkle

imported_unkle Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    pics please.

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

PMFSL Spence....... mint..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont let my ex see that, she'd go potty...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif

12. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok then let me introduce you to Alena.

[​IMG]

Actually she is Alena mark 2... but the first one wasn't quite as nice, and was a year or so ago....

13. TDI-line

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

Actually she is Alena mark 2... but the first one wasn't quite as nice, and was a year or so ago....

[/ QUOTE ]

Fcuking Ding-Dong! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

14. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fcuking Ding-Dong! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice puppies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

15. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

[ QUOTE ]
    Nice puppies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes indeed.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

16. TDI-line

Any more of her?

Or her friends?

Or her sisters?

Or her mum?

17. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

[ QUOTE ]
    Any more of her?

Or her friends?

Or her sisters?

Or her mum?

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

18. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

[ QUOTE ]
    Any more of her?

Or her friends?

Or her sisters?

Or her mum?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol it's funny you should say that... I do have a couple of pics of a colleague of hers... but I am not sure I could post them on here..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Plus, the original pic had to be cropped cos her dress was, ahem, rather short..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

19. bainsyboy

bainsyboy Guest

jigger dah digerdy or what ever the bloke from family guy says

20. god_thats_quick

god_thats_quick Numptie of the highest order

come on outlore, it's perfectly clear we all need cheering up, so lets have the un censored pics, I'm sure the mods won't mind...

"How you Doin" springs to mind. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

21. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm sure the mods won't mind...

[/ QUOTE ]

Do I get to choose when the 7/14 starts? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seriously though it was only a bit of underwear on display anyway so you're not missing much.... the rest of her however, is another story /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love_4.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

22. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Get the pics up mate!!!! You know you wanna we definately want you to!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

23. TDI-line

We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics, We want the pics,

24. easytease

easytease cheesypeas

i agree. you cant tell half a story and not give proper pics!

25. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

ROTFLMFAO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

26. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

alright alright here you go lads - the bottom half!

[​IMG]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

27. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

[ QUOTE ]
    alright alright here you go lads - the bottom half!
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol!!! something like that!!

At work at the moment, and the other pix are at home so I'll upload them tonight when I get in...

I have to tell you though it's nothing special so I hope you lot are not hoping for some soft pron..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

28. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

What a fcukin fantastic thread..... PMFSL...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Keep it comin.....

29. easytease

easytease cheesypeas

just to get back on track (before the proper grot pics are posted) how loong did it take to drive there? and how far away is it?

30. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

[ QUOTE ]
    just to get back on track (before the proper grot pics are posted) how loong did it take to drive there? and how far away is it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I flew. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

But if you mean from Munich airport to Ing, took about 45mins. Would probably take an hour with a normal driver, but Michael Schumacher's grandad was driving so he got there quite quick....

31. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

Told you it wasnt worth the wait:

[​IMG]

32. jojo

[ QUOTE ]
    Told you it wasnt worth the wait:

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice puppies (again) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

33. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Mmmmmmmmmm virgin white panties!!! Nice! They'd look much better off i reckon though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

34. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

[ QUOTE ]
    Mmmmmmmmmm virgin white panties!!! Nice! They'd look much better off i reckon though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm definately not posting those pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

35. easytease

easytease cheesypeas

not even for a christmas treat?

36. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had my Xmas treat. See above. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

37. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had my Xmas treat. See above. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

So what your saying is you played Santa and your sack is empty now!!! ho ho ho

38. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

[ QUOTE ]
    So what your saying is you played Santa and your sack is empty now!!! ho ho ho

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

39. bainsyboy

bainsyboy Guest

im spent

40. madvw

madvw Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    im spent

[/ QUOTE ]

Duuuuuuuuuude! thats out of order! thats outlores missus!!!