1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back after a long absence!!

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by phoenixv6quattro, Sep 28, 2010.

1. phoenixv6quattro

phoenixv6quattro staylowmovefast

[Sep 28, 2010]
    Alreet FELLAS!

Not been around for a long while. Newborn baby and several trips working abroad with work, just havnt had the time and been neglecting the motor! Just bought the other half a B6 3.0 Quattro in metallic black on a 02 plate. Lovely cars! Although we all know the only reason I bought it was bacause its really for me (LMFAO!)....In secret. I was tempted to buy her the v8 S4, but was too paranoid she would kill herself in it (this is a chick that mananged to crash her original mini cooper into a 30mph)sign!
    My 2.8 is without any carpet at the moment due to the rear washer pipe pissing xyz amount of litres into the interior. When I took the carpet out there was 2cm of water swashing about! So I binned the carpet, dried the interior and stuck a blow heater in there all night with a window open a small bit to allow the moisture to escape. Now its dry as the sahara in there I,m after a carpet. Millsy offered me his but I cant get hold of him now. Does anybody have a carpet up for grabs around the London area? I believe the avant and sedan carpets are interchangeable. I've decided to stop modding the car now as I dont want yet another one to turn into a financial well like so many others in the past! Think the Audi has had enough done to it (or more than I can justify for a 1998/12 year old car), but still she is running like new though! Just not a massive fan of the stripped out interior thing anymore, so need to get a carpet back in there sharpish!

Ollie
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 15, 2014]

3. floyd 1.8 turbo

floyd 1.8 turbo Mirror, Signal, Outmanoeuvre

[Sep 28, 2010]
    Hello matey, good to see you back and congratulations, what did you have? Your first?
  4. phoenixv6quattro

[Sep 28, 2010]
    Yes mate. Little girl. Cheers.
  5. Foxmeister

Foxmeister Fired Up!

[Sep 28, 2010]
    Congrats Ollie on the new arrival......and the new baby!!! lol:)
  6. phoenixv6quattro

[Sep 28, 2010]
    Ha Ha cheers mate.
  7. floyd 1.8 turbo

floyd 1.8 turbo Mirror, Signal, Outmanoeuvre

[Sep 28, 2010]
    Well done mate. You deceided to keep the porsche rims then?