1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Baby seat fitment question!!!!!!

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by FrankG, Feb 8, 2007.

1. FrankG

FrankG Member

Will a Britax evolva 123 babyseat fit correctly into the rear seat of my b6 avant, I was checking the Britax web site and they do not list it in their fitment area as been suitable for an Audi????

:detective2:

Ta.....

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. dan_b

dan_b Member

Best thing to do is get yourself to a shop that sells carseats that you can take your own car to and actually try out fitting the seat directly in to your own car.
    Halfords for example offers a free carseat fitting service, and if you buy one that doesn't fit they'll refund/ exchange. They also seem to do most seats on sale at some point. We're currently on our 2nd carseat - we have a MaxiCosi (can't remember the exact model number).

4. FrankG

FrankG Member

Cheers Dan, Halfords here I come.....
    :thumbsup:

5. dan_b

dan_b Member

Happy to help - good luck!
    When they demonstrate how to fix it, best thing to do is then to give it a try yourself with the installer still there so you can be sure you've got it right. The first few times you do it it is surprisingly complicated.

6. a4 2.4 se

i have an b6 avant we went for the maxi-cosi priori xp from halfords its on sale at £125

thanks

paz

7. dan_b

dan_b Member

That's the same one we got, also in the sale :)

8. a4sline190

a4sline190 Member