Baby Arrival!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Nice choice of name CJ.

I take it you was probably doing a feed when you posted...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks mate ...yeah she just had a feed and we were waiting for her to fall asleep lol ...2am it ended up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Nice. I bet your well knackered.

So, you going to upgrade for an Avant with all the extra kiddie gear. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

im selling my a4....... its a bitch....
dont want to, but ive suddenly aquired alot of stuff......
my problem is i need my drivers seat right back, and the baby seat has to go behind the passenger seat cos it wont fit behind me... so .... for the missus to sit in the back with titch, i have to move seat back and forth to let her in/out......
sounds petty, but its mither.
ive always thought the A4 was a bit small in the back considering the size of the car........and i dont think an avant will offer much more room other than boot space ....... wich is a bummer cos ive just bought 18" rs4's and lowered the bleeding thing........................
its on the auto trader site £6995 ....hope its sells quick.... it should cos it looks tha b@llocks, only thing is it only a 1.6....wich may put rev heads off....but its the wifes car really,cheaper to run and insure you see....,, i drive van and crash bikes......

sad sad sad........................

Sorry to hear that mate i have found the same problem i put the baby seat behind the passenger seat and very little leg room behind my seat for the misses but hey its better than walking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

The joys of fatherhood. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Congratulations CJ ,great news.My wife gave birth to a baby girl 290405 at 22.55 weighed 7 1/2 lb ,me also no sleep for 48 hours.Mother and baby doing well ,i can't believe she's ours to take home ,amazing experience. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifAndy