1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B8 S4 Esteem

Cyprio Nov 18, 2013

1. Cyprio

Cyprio Active Member

What do you guys think of your S4's; I'm loving my experience so far, and It's also nice to drive a car that you don't see too many of; in three month's of ownership I've only seen one other - unlike my previous two BMW 3 Series!

Talking of bmw, I'm finding the Audi a much better car, it's just a much nicer all round experience.

If I could only praise the S4 on the bmw forum that I still frequent, it would be great, but I know I would probably be flamed for it, which is understandable I suppose, so I just keep quiet in the knowledge that they don't know what they're talking about, and that's a good thing, because we don't want the Audi S4 to become as common as a BMW 335i now do we. ;)

Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
    gr4z likes this.
  2. gr4z

gr4z Member

I am hoping not too many people will buy them, my S4 arrives a week today :) I like the rarity of it and especially the 'q-car' factor.

Cyprio likes this.
  3. Cyprio

Cyprio Active Member

I notice in your sig that your previous car was the C350 CDI, so what made you choose the Audi over another Merc? A pal of mine owns the C350 CDI and I think it's a great car, especially the new facelift - much more refined than the bmw 335d I had. If I was in the market for another diesel I would have defo gone for one of those.

4. gr4z

gr4z Member

My C350 was a lease car and while a great cruiser with plenty of poke I didn't want another diesel. I am not a fan even though the engine was very good. Plus, with the great lease deals around for the C class Mercs they are everywhere! I wanted a car with AWD for the winters, safe, practical and have plenty of power. The S4 ticks all the boxes.

5. Cyprio

Cyprio Active Member

Yes I agree, the S4 really does tick all boxes! I guess the only logical next step-up is an RS4 - err no, perhaps that's too small a gap, RS6 it is then! :drool:

Enjoy the S4 when it comes. ;)

6. longp2

longp2 Active Member

Definitely agree about keeping how good they are to yourself! I've had mine for 18 months and wouldn't want anything else.

7. sparks

sparks Glad im back

I'm absolutely loving mine puts a smile on my face every time I go in it plus like you guys say there ain't too many of them about well up here anyway think I've maybe seen 3 locally.