1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B8 puddle lights and door light codes ?

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)' started by A4geordie, Aug 19, 2013.

1. A4geordie

A4geordie New Member

Does any one have the codes for the b8 audi door card lights... puddle, handle and rear facing lights... Thanks if you have or a thread which does
  2. NHN

NHN Modmetractor

Welcome to the site.

Have you done any research on the site as yet?
  3. A4geordie

A4geordie New Member

Not on this site, but I know I need the right codes to program into vag com I was just wondering if any one has them ??
  4. offpist

offpist Member

If you have a new software on your Ross Tech then you dont need to know the code.
    Just juse the long code helper, and activate puddle and warning lights from the menu.

I did this a few weeks ago on mine.
    NHN likes this.
  5. NHN

NHN Modmetractor

Yes, update your software with cable & then see what codes it offers, please also next time research the site before asking for codes incase its been discussed before.
  6. A4geordie

A4geordie New Member

Sorry nhn new to forums but all seemed to say different things,I haven't got Vagcom but a friend of friend has and was being told I need codes before he can do anything,am I right in thinking you supply the official rosstech leads and if so how much delivered mate cheers
  7. Black b8 13

Black b8 13 New Member

Alright guys,

sorry to jump on this but I'm new an unsure how to start new discussions etc but I'm after anyone who can help me with a few vcds up grades like needle sweep etc I'm a tard when it comes to stuff like this so looking for some one near Wiltshire/Somerset to do it for me for some $

cheers