1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B8 Avant Boot Divider

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)' started by irnbru, Feb 11, 2013.

1. irnbru

irnbru New Member

[Feb 11, 2013]
    Hi folks, I've just trading in my B7 cab for a B8 avant and I'm looking for a dog guard/boot seperator to split the boot space for luggage and the dog to avoid crushing him and to make the most of the loading space.

Kind of like this....
    Audi Dog Guard, Audi A4 Dog Guard, Audi A4 Avant Dog Guard
    Does anyone have any experience of this or similair products you'd rate or slate?

Also advise on a decent boot liner would be appreciated as our dog's hair sticks to everything it comes in contact with!

Cheers
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 31, 2014]

3. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[Feb 11, 2013]
    Problem is it would need to be a boot liner that went up the sides aswell, as hairs will stick to the sides & rear of seats like a fly to shxt.

Assume its not a big dog then if you're going to split the boot in half for them.
  4. longp2

longp2 Member

[Feb 11, 2013]
    Boot liner wise, I've used hatchbag in my last 3 estate cars and they are very good. I also got a washable deodorising liner for the boot floor which keeps the wet dog smell at bay!
  5. irnbru

irnbru New Member

[Feb 12, 2013]
    Thanks all
  6. rosscotdi

rosscotdi Member

[Feb 12, 2013]
    I would recommend http://www.travall.co.uk/ I've had one of these in mine for nearly 3. Years with no probs. I can send you pics if needed, just pm me your email