B8.5 A4 Red black edition avant pics pls

biscuit-a3

Reaction score
Hi a bit much but does anyone have a red black edition avant, with modifications, lowered, wheels etc i want some ideals, colour and stuff like that

thanks in advance

I have and you see some nice pics and it doesn't talk you how he lowered it and what bits he's done and where from

That was all

Yeh very true mate was just a suggestion wasn't trying to be a smart **** just seen no one had replied

Sometime when you've got an idea in your head you just need to go for it sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, a good dig about online you can usually find all the info you need

Reactions: xpoweruk and biscuit-a3
Will be dropping my misano red s4 avant approx 30mm in a few weeks if that helps?

Reactions: biscuit-a3
The springs I know what I'm having, it was more of wheel types offsets and colours, black seems obvious choice but I think you can lose wheel definition, considered a dark anthracite, not sure if to have the same wheels I have now but in a5 spec,
Worried out them sticking out.

I have found some Q3 spec and they are in between

The springs I know what I'm having, it was more of wheel types offsets and colours, black seems obvious choice but I think you can lose wheel definition, considered a dark anthracite, not sure if to have the same wheels I have now but in a5 spec,
Worried out them sticking out.

I have found some Q3 spec and they are in between
No worries, I was thinking of bronze/gold wheels.

Reactions: biscuit-a3
Audi Q5 wheels fit 20 inch 8.5J ET 33 like
Running a 10mm spacer that might be a nice compromise between A4 and A5 spec.

Who's runs 20s is it harsh