1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B7 rough rough purchase price

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by dale86, Mar 4, 2013.

1. dale86

dale86 Member

[Mar 4, 2013]
    Hi guys just thought id shoot a quick question over to where its prob gona get the best answers . I currently own a a4 b6 and may be in the market for a b7 that a friend might be selling i dnt have much info on it except for it been a 56 reg ibis white sline 2.0 tdi and would just like to know rough price on what to pay its a nice car so its not gona be the bottom end of the price scale many thanks Dale.
  2. Danny-boy

Danny-boy Member

[Mar 4, 2013]
    There are so many variables its impossible to say based on that information.

Spec, mileage and service history could put it at least 4 figures either way.

If you want a number plucked out of thin air and not based on any fact, 6k
  3. B7_FUR

B7_FUR Avantee

[Mar 4, 2013]
    Based on model and of average mileage, well serviced and good condition I'd go 8k what extras has it got? Leather, Bluetooth, parking sensors, nav etc
  4. dale86

dale86 Member

[Mar 4, 2013]
    Sorry im unsure of what the spec is all ive got really is the reg and looked up engine size and year is their any way i can get the specs from the reg and thanks for the replies.
  5. yendall24

yendall24 Member

[Mar 4, 2013]
    well if it is an early 2.0tdi i would check out the oil pump issues on this engine .i would love a 2.0tdi but personally would not take the chance there are loads of nightmare stories about this all over the net
  6. Springer*

Springer* Member

[Mar 5, 2013]
    56 plate shouldn't have the chain drive engine. It should be the more reliable gear drive version.

Did they do them in white?

J