1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B7 rough rough purchase price

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by dale86, Mar 4, 2013.

1. dale86

dale86 Member

Hi guys just thought id shoot a quick question over to where its prob gona get the best answers . I currently own a a4 b6 and may be in the market for a b7 that a friend might be selling i dnt have much info on it except for it been a 56 reg ibis white sline 2.0 tdi and would just like to know rough price on what to pay its a nice car so its not gona be the bottom end of the price scale many thanks Dale.

2. Danny-boy

Danny-boy Member

There are so many variables its impossible to say based on that information.

Spec, mileage and service history could put it at least 4 figures either way.

If you want a number plucked out of thin air and not based on any fact, 6k

3. B7_FUR

B7_FUR Avantee

Based on model and of average mileage, well serviced and good condition I'd go 8k what extras has it got? Leather, Bluetooth, parking sensors, nav etc

4. dale86

dale86 Member

Sorry im unsure of what the spec is all ive got really is the reg and looked up engine size and year is their any way i can get the specs from the reg and thanks for the replies.

5. yendall24

yendall24 Member

well if it is an early 2.0tdi i would check out the oil pump issues on this engine .i would love a 2.0tdi but personally would not take the chance there are loads of nightmare stories about this all over the net

6. Springer*

Springer* Member

56 plate shouldn't have the chain drive engine. It should be the more reliable gear drive version.

Did they do them in white?

J