1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B7 Front parking sensor - help/part number & Valuation

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by Chr1sch, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Chr1sch

Chr1sch Member

Morning all,

Got a simple issue i'm hoping you can help with...

My B7 has front sensors, the inner 2 sit on the 'grey' panel around the numberplate...

The inner right has packed up so I need to get a replacement. I've read about and enquired with Audi and indeed they are £120 each - gulp...

Anyway, i want a proper one so i'll suck that up, however i have read varying reports of being able to source 'grey' ones straight from Audi pre painted (not sure if it is paint or a finish for this panel?)

Can anyone confirm if this is true and any part numbers so i can try to find a cheaper solution online?

Finally...

The time has come to move the car on and get something even bigger as the wife is having the A4 as i now have a company car. Would anyone be able to advise me on values? - Its a 2007 (56) A4 Avant 2.0T Special Edition (black bits etc) with Nav, Folding Mirrors, Heated Leather, Front & Rear parking sensors (all bulbs are from T8ups too), built in sun blinds in rear with new clutch, cambelt, pcv in the last 6 months too! Its done nearly 111k of motorway miles...

If brutally honest it needs a wheel refurb (prev owner NOT me, ive always intended to get it done) and there is a 10p spot of laquer coming off the rear drivers door which i was going to get fixed pre-sell.

Would appreciate your thoughts...

I was thinking £5.5-£6k?

Cheers

Chris
  2. B5NUT

B5NUT Well-Known Member

The inner front parking sensor you buy from Audi will be pre-painted in the gray colour, just make sure you specify to the part department that it is the inner sensor, I've just replaced my front inner parking sensor on my A6 and it was pre-painted gray.
  3. Chr1sch

Chr1sch Member

great thanks
  4. desertstorm

desertstorm Well-Known Member

The part number is 7H0919275D according to my ETKA the price looks to be around £70.
    There are 3 colors it's available in all the same part number but you add a 3 digit code for the color.
    GRU primed , 1QP Grey , VMZ black .
    Available on Flea bay of course.

AUDI A3 A4 A6 RS4 RS6 S4 S6 Parking Sensor PDC 4B0919275F 7H0919275D 7H0919275A | eBay

AUDI A3 A4 A6 A8 RS4 S4 S6 PARKING SENSOR PDC 7H0919275D BRAND NEW #021 | eBay

AUDI A3 2007 REVERSING PARKING SENSOR 7H0919275D 7H0 919 275 D | eBay

Karl.
  5. florin_bv

florin_bv New Member

There is a video with all the information and part numbers for Audi A6 parking system on youtube Audi A6 parking system plus retrofit - YouTube You can try to ask the user if he knows the details about the A3 as well, if you did not get the info yet