B7 front end vinyl????

S10 AUD

Reaction score
Has any one seen or heard of/know wher to find the vinyl that makes the b6 front look like the b7????

umadbro.png

Reactions: Brennan, sumo and spartacus 68
Wahahaha NO! It's basically a wrap that joins the bottom grill and top grill to make it look like the newer models :-o

I'm trying to get some. The guy that does the wrapping up here is on holiday thats why I was asking if anybody else had seen it or knew where to get it!

My bad it's not a wrap it's an actual mod.

That's a fiberglass Hofele bumper, looks ok in pictures but the nose sticks out a fair bit over the lights in side profile. Just convert the front to an actual B7 RS4 if you want to go through the trouble as either way it'll be an expensive not so simple cutting job.

I have seen people use plastidip or paint to paint the bumper black between the upper and lower grill to give the impression of having the big grill but it just looks wrong but not as wrong as that ridiculous Hofele kit.

Reactions: Welshquattro
As mentioned........do a proper B7 conversion (bonnet, bumper, headlights and chopped wings) or is will look awful.

You sure about that?

Reactions: Brennan
I looked at 4 B7 A4 tdi's before I bought my B6

you can pick up 2.0 tdi Se on 05 plates for under 4 grand as I looked at 4 of them.
2 of them in dealers.

I didn't want a 2.0 though as they all seem to die of oil pump failure
saw 2 1.9 Se models and nearly bought one of them.

Depends on the mileage on your b6 lol I'm currently at 209,570 with not a problem

you can buy a B7 cheaper than you can a B6 so why would anyone bother trying to make a B6 look like a B7 ?

Because my car already has lots of money invested in it and parts I can't be bothered to refit to another car :happy:

Reactions: S10 AUD
its the Volvo mod

that mod stick out that much it looks like a Volvo

Reactions: Welshquattro