1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B7 A4 Avant S-line rear mudflaps

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by tonypill, Oct 31, 2010.

1. tonypill

tonypill New Member

[Oct 31, 2010]
    Hi all

Could anyone tell me if they have fitted rear mudflaps to the above? I asked my local dealer and was told that they are not listed for the vehicle, although fronts were!

So I am wondering if its a case of modify a pair from another Audi?

Thanks in advance

ony
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]

3. Dazmo

Dazmo Active Member

[Oct 31, 2010]
    Fitted front and backs to my a4 saloon, cant see why these would not also fit your avant mate.
  4. smokeymike

smokeymike Member

[Nov 12, 2010]
    Your dealer is just being lazy. Ask the Parts manager to look again. I have factory fitted front and rear mudflaps on my B7 Avant. They fit perfectly and look discrete. They protect the crud from the sides but the rear screen still gets filthy.

Hope this helps.
  5. fozworth

fozworth Member

[Nov 14, 2010]
    My dealer said the same and parts jerk. They don't know there ars from their elbow in half of these dealer ships . I bought a full set for my S line avant and they fit like a glove. Some say there not listed for the s line as the s lines are lower as STD hence the clearance issues but I've not had a problem . G.F.I mate you'll be fine .