1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B7 A4 Avant S-line-part and price for steering wheel airbag please

Discussion in 'Parts Requests' started by Swifty09, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Swifty09

Swifty09 New Member

[Aug 17, 2009]
    I have just bought a new steering wheel from an 08 B7 S-line A4 to replace the worn one on my 55 plate A4 S-line but the airbag from my current steering wheel won`t fit.
    I need a part number and price for an airbag to fit the new steering wheel,the part number for the wheel is-8P0 419 091 CSURS.
    There is also a smaller sticker with a part number near to one of the three spokes which is-8PO 419 689 A 4PK
    thanks
    Swifty
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. stoke_audi

stoke_audi Active Member

[Aug 17, 2009]
  4. Swifty09

Swifty09 New Member

[Aug 18, 2009]
    hi
    thanks for the quick reply,I didnt realise airbags were so costly!!!
    I agree with you it would have worked out cheaper to buy the steering wheel with airbag from your website.
    When I bought the s-line steering wheel on ebay I thought it would be fine with my current airbag as the wheels look identical.
    I think I will sell it on now as I don`t want to pay £500 just for the airbag,I might try to source a cheap one off a salvage s-line that has had a rear end shunt or something,is there any chance you can give me the part number so I dont end up buying the wrong item again?
    thanks
    Swifty