B6 Useful Ebay finds

That speedo has 8E shown in the part number so may not have the coloured screen?

I know nothing about these Gibonz and never really thought about upgrading,just when i saw the cheapish clocks i thought maybe it would look good.

im not sure, but its worth a punt at that price, if not you can always flog it on and get your money back and some extra!

40 stg for postage to Ireland!!!! i think he can keep it lol his feedback rating doesn't inspire confidence either.

40 stg for postage to Ireland!!!! i think he can keep it lol his feedback rating doesn't inspire confidence either.

Im sure if you told him you was a ASN member he may only charge you £20 for P&P as i know him extremely well, LOL
:hi:

The £40 is for world delivery, if you get a guy from South America then the shipping cost can be massive so you gotta cover the cost and discount accordingly otherwise you end up selling an item for minus and you may as well keep the item, :readit:

Last edited:
Im sure if you told him you was a ASN member he may only charge you £20 for P&P as i know him extremely well, LOL

Turkster, to be fair if these are your items for sale then you should label them as such, otherwise it's little more than a misplaced classified advert.

OK, apologies if I put 2 and 2 together and made 5 then! I just remember you breaking a B7 not long ago.

OK, apologies if I put 2 and 2 together and made 5 then! I just remember you breaking a B7 not long ago.

no worrys, yep i broke an B7 5 months ago, that all went rather quick, the lad in the workshop next door to me has done one 2 months back and has a few bits left, me, being the kind guy that i am automatically remembered my pals at ASN who may be in need, or as some may say "the poor and distressed"

%21B6j2gsgBmk%7E$%28KGrHqF,%21hUEyrpjJQP,BM%29w7b56f%21%7E%7E_35.JPG

Please wait
Image not available

• Enlarge

2007 AUDI A4 SUBFRAME DRIVESHAFTS WISHBONES SUSPENSION

2007 AUDI A4 SUBFRAME DRIVESHAFTS WISHBONES SUSPENSION on eBay (end time 02-Nov-10 18:22:03 GMT)

s.gif

Not sure if it's a quattro or not, but should fit the saloon and avant.

Its not the quattro, quattro is just a straight one

i did put this in the main page but think it was a no no sorry guys ;-) any way hope its ok to post it here
genuine set of new s.line door blades PM me with sensible offers if any one still wants them

thanks
simon

IMG00201-20101111-1155.jpg

IMG00202-20101111-1156.jpg

i can get them all the time mate how many would you need pm