B6 Useful Ebay finds

At the risk of being pedantic.....

The withdrawn rear bumper is HERE

The side skirts are HERE

Same seller .....

IVE GOT 123.COOK AS THE SELLER,,YOU LOOKING AT THE RIGHT ADVERT MATE??????

Must be talking about different bumpers then, I've linked to the ones I meant. We're probably at cross purposes then.

EDIT I'm talking about the red bumper that was withdrawn (as I quoted in my first post!) You're talking about the newly listed white one HERE!

Last edited:
thats the one matey,, ive just done a deal to buy it,, he's going to end the auction now,,, stuff it,, ill just have to save for an exhaust!
if you see one that will fit my sport tdi 130 let me know please matey!!!!
my missus doesnt know "SHHHHHH"!:shutup2:
if she clicks on ive got another bumper,, and goes "chicken oriental" with me,, i might put it up for sale on here for the sake of peace!!!!!
just to cover costs obviously!!

HI ALL,, THERE IS AN S4 REAR BUMPER ON EBAY,, LOOKS IN DECENT CONDITION TOO
ITEM NUMBER IS

no matey,, this one aint mine,,
incidently the one i bought was listed as and looked like a full bumper, with how they stood it for the photo!
when it arrived it was just the lower half,, funny thing is,, im replacing my damaged bumper,,
guess which part is damaged,, yep,, you guessed it,,, the top half!
PMSL!!!!

got a set of dtm matt black 17 inch avius for sale freshly pcd with decent rubber on all 4 .
pm for pics open to offers
cheers scott

due to time waisters,, i will be relisting my audi a4 s-line quattro,, rear lower bumper, (saloon)
keep your eyes peeled,, or i will sell for £40 for a quick sale to fellow forum users!!!
thanks!

Has this a twin exit exhaust man?

due to time waisters,, i will be relisting my audi a4 s-line quattro,, rear lower bumper, (saloon)
keep your eyes peeled,, or i will sell for £40 for a quick sale to fellow forum users!!!
thanks!

yes mate 100% twin exits,,, just needs a repaint and a couple of very small repairs!!!

just got my existing damaged bumper repaired,, looks absolutley mint now, cant believe they repaired it to be honest,, looked a right mess!!!!

with the votex bodykit which is called the RS4 bodykit ha even though there was no rs4 in b6... ahhhh people...