B6 Useful Ebay finds

beat me to posting this link docurley. i'm trying to get hold of the front bumper from the seller. it's only taken me 16 months to find one!

Can't tell if these are s-line blades or not from the picture or description, could be a bargain if they are, £50... item N'o.. 220592568282

Can't tell if these are s-line blades or not from the picture or description, could be a bargain if they are, £50... item N'o.. 220592568282
They are neither. They are from a B7 audi, be careful with some of the sellers selling these as Sline/S4 blades. They look like it in the pic but when you actually see them....*****!
Thats why the seller hasnt stated them as Sline or S4 :icon_thumright:

B7 RS4 Front brake setup looks like all you will need is brake lines.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Genuine-Audi-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3effe30851

!BtoC6i!Bmk~$(KGrHqEH-DMEvoeKZ65NBL8vPlCjBQ~~_12.JPG

2nd that. Looks like a Volvo with an even bigger nose...

there is an audi a4 sline rear bumper on ebay at the moment,, the kind with 2 exhaust cut outs!!!
item number is 200495632161
the guy says he will accept £70 including postage,,,, "BAGAIN"!

its not matey,, cos that one was in derby,, i think this ones in brighton or somewhere like that!!!
i really want it myself,, but at the moment i just aint got the spare cash to buy and fit an exhaust aswell as get the bumper painted, and the windows tinted and so on, and so n, and so one!!!
LOL!

Ok I might be wrong, it's just it's got the same "Dont ask me about door mouldings" text in the advert then.